Monday, October 27, 2008

Althou' my life i empty,i still enjoys it : )






sumtimes pictures express more than words.. : )


from temerloh after birthda mak angkat,reach kl 2.30 am huhu..
celebration birthday big daddy cliff ( 11/10/08 )



( ampunkan beta wahai cliff sebab x prepare aper2 for ur bday..but i managed to get u a very cute bday card..i hope u liked it )




jalan2 d genting highland since vacation nk ke langkawi tpaksa dbatalkan dsebabkan kesuntukan masa huhu - otw balik from temerloh pahang to kl ( 12/10/08 )

13/10/08 - on MC since penat sgt and x siap kemas2 barang lagi..

14/10/08 - 20/10/08 - in my hometown sandakan...


me,ronnie and laswan ( secondary school frens until now )
this pic is taken selepas kenduri arwah nenek ...
background laut x jelas sgt since dh malam..hmm ( date 16/10/08 )
pd tarikh ni jugak la dsebalik wajh happy ni menerim berita from my svisor i was not confirmed ( i lose my job!! )







me and zino during melalak session ( karaoke ) with khairi ( not included in the pic ) 2nd day after back in kl ( 21/10/08 )
i'm jobless : (
and hopeless..but i keep the happy side

below is during rumah terbuka daniel and abg nana kat the zone KLCC..
i fall in love kejap with tommy hmm..
this is after a black tragedy between me and my housemate Jimmy the other nite..
( 25/10/08 ) <>
million thanks to daniel and abg nana for throwin a fabuluos event : )


this is hmmmm...
i should leave a blank description..taken by abg kimie ( abg ke?? ) ( 27/10/08 )


btw,this is my latest looks for october and november i guess..



i'm jobless,
bf i separuh masa je,
my parents hated me,
my housemate hated me,
i make a lot of mistakes in life,
gaji i kene hold ( siot je )
banyak hutang yg i x settle lg,
i minat kat org tp org x minat kat i,
my house is a mess,
i feel so lonely,
i feel so empty,
lately..
but i still enjoys it : )
~MoD

No comments: