Friday, October 3, 2008

TOO MUCH...


too much..
but i can't get enough

there's too much days passes by,
too much reminiscing,
than living my life..

there's too much days wasted,
too much things,
that i did not to myself.

there's too much words left unsaid,
and less time,
i was lost with words.

there's too much pain,
and sorrow
i race myself with my every heartbeat,
to balance it with happiness.

there's too much fear,
there's too uncertainty,
there's too much thoughts,
i feel like a stranger,
intense..

there's too much love..
well does it matter anyway?
does a person like me deserve a pure love?

there's too much lives,
to think of..
but i can only live once.

what should i do to make it better?
where should i start?
before its ending

too much desperation,
i need to change..
i need to get away..
for,
life,
love,future...
i want to be bold,
i want to be different.

~MoD
....bury me deep in love...

No comments: